Watching one of your favourite books make the transition from page to screen can be exciting and terrifying. What if they didn’t do everything right? What if they somehow made part of it better? Books and films are two completely different storytelling mediums but the differences don’t have to make you hate the adaptation.
- Bridget Jones’s Diary (Helen Fielding/2001 movie)
- Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason (Helen Fielding/2004 movie)
- Matilda (Roald Dahl/1996 movie)
- The Maze Runner (James Dashner/2014 movie)
- Mockingjay Part 1 (Suzanne Collins/2014 movie)